Friday, February 6, 2009

PUPPY LOVE






When Jenny was a toddler, my Mom made her a puppy quilt. Jenny is a huge animal lover and fell in love with that quilt at first sight. She slept with it and wrapped up in it when she was sick. Puppy blanket was really important to her. Puppy blanket went to A & M with her when she left for college. It also went with her when she and Matt got married. However, sadly, puppy blanket was really getting tattered. Mom found the original pattern and asked me if I thought Jenny would like another one. Of course, I knew she would and I asked her to try to make it in an adult size. Mom finished it in time for Christmas and Jenny was totally surprised. I think this was one of her favorite presents!! See that happy smile. Puppy blanket is back!!!!

No comments: