Friday, February 6, 2009

CHRISTMAS DAY TABLESCAPE
















I always make many different kinds of Christmas candies for the holidays. This year was no exception. However, by Christmas Day, everyone wanted pies. Chocolate is everyone's favorite so I had several chocolate pies.
















We could not leave out Michael and Grandpa Goode so Matt and Jenny made pumpkin pies.








Here is the Christmas Day tablescape. Yes, it is traditional and I know I have gotten away from that. However, Sonny loves traditional Christmas decorations and he really liked this tablescape.


I love these plates. The dinner plate is edged in snowflakes but it is hard to see in this picture.







I decided to let the sled do double duty and used it to hold silverware.
While the tablescape is always fun for me, it is great having all of the family together. Love you guys!

No comments: