Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PARIS ANYONE??!!!!


While I was waiting for our electricity and water to be restored after Hurricane Ike, I decided to visit Paris. No, not as in France, but as in Texas. Those of you who have been to our house, know of my love for Paris and have seen my collection of Eiffel Towers. However, this Texas Eiffel Tower is my new favorite. What better way to crown the Eiffel Tower than with a red cowboy hat.
My uncle Johnny and his sweet wife Mary Ann live in Paris, TX. I had never been to their home and decided it was definitely time to visit them and see Paris. What a fun day it was. They indulged me by taking me to see this Texas version of the famous landmark and several shops so that I could buy a Texas Eiffel Tower to add to my collection. Thanks Uncle Johnny and Mary Ann!

No comments: