Sunday, January 10, 2010

THANKSGIVING 2009


I have had this plate for years and I decided that I would keep it out all of 2009 and change out the ribbon and sayings each month.  I am proud to say that I did it and really enjoyed it.  I attended the Nutcracker Market with my cousin Carol and there was a booth with all shapes and sizes of these plates.  However, they had added something new.  These cute ceramic shapes.  This pumpkin has a magnet glued on the back and you take another magnet and place it on the back of the large plate and presto - the pumpkin stays in place.  I also stole their idea of writing - We are Thankful for - on the pumpkin and then putting the names of family members that attended Thanksgiving Dinner.  OK, so Matt and Jenny were in Colorado having their first Thanksgiving away from the family, but I just couldn't leave them off.

Here's the Gang!

And here is too much food!  Hey, at least I got a picture of it.  However, I can't find my picture of the pies and they are my favorite part!

No comments: