Sunday, January 10, 2010

LET IT SNOW


It all started on a warm day.  My sweet husband went to Wally Mart and came back with this silver glitter Christmas Ornament.  He propped it in my kitchen window to remind me that we were going to have a white Christmas this year.  My first ever!  It was even more exciting because we would be spending it in Colorado with Jenny and Matt in their new home.  Each time I stood in front of my kitchen sink, this was my view.  I dreamed about all of the snow I would see in Colorado.  Well, guess what happened!

This did!  And this is not in Colorado.  No, this picture is my front yard and as you can see, the snow is really coming down.  It snowed for several hours.  Unbelievable!

I was standing on the road when I took this shot of our house.  Our roof is normally a medium brown, so note the amount of snow on that roof.

Who knew that this little sign would apply to our town this year.  I couldn't resist putting it in the snow and taking a picture.

Sonny arrived home just in time to take a picture with me holding my little LET IT SNOW sign.  As you can see, the snow is still falling!  I think I will put this out next year and see if it happens again.

No comments: