Tuesday, April 28, 2009

GOODE FRIDAY







Sorry I am so late posting my Easter pictures. Sunday of last week, Sonny experienced what we thought was one of his occasional health issues. Instead, it turned out to be a small virus. We know this because within 24 hours, I had a very, very big virus. It laid me out for the whole week. Yuck!

On to a happier event. We had the Goode side of the family over for Good Friday.



I really enjoy decorating for Easter. Spring is my favorite time of year.
We could hardly get the grandchildren to eat as they were so excited about the Easter Egg Hunt.


While the children were all excited about the Easter Egg candy to be found, all of the adults could not wait to dig into Carey's chocolate cheesecake courtesy of Paula Deen. It was yummy!





No comments: