Tuesday, April 28, 2009

EASTER DINNER


Michael, Ryan, Jenny, Matt & Mom celebrated Easter dinner with us. While I prepared the usual menu with some help with the side dishes from Jenny & Mom, I got a little carried away with the desserts. Having just arrived home from the cruise, maybe I felt that I needed to prepare a dessert bar since we had experienced 7 days of dessert bars. Or maybe I felt the need to finally have desserts that tasted good. Whatever the reason, I went on a baking spree.
Matt, Mom and Michael really enjoyed the carrot cake.


Blackberry cobbler is a favorite of Sonny's and has been Ryan's favorite dessert since he was old enough to pick the blackberries from the back field.

Last but not least, these cherry tarts were for Jenny.

Here is everyone full and happy!


No comments: