Tuesday, April 28, 2009

GOODE EASTER EGG HUNT


Our grandchildren are fast and when you tell them there are 100 eggs filled with candy and bonus eggs with money inside, they are even faster! I took at least 25 pictures of them hunting the eggs, and all of them are of their backs!

No matter how hard I tried, they would briefly look at the camera and then take off right as I was snapping the picture. As you can see, Benjamin caught on fast this year. After finding 2 eggs, he knew exactly what to do and that there was candy inside!

I finally had everyone sit down after all of the eggs were found and this was the only one that I was able to get of all of them looking at the camera.




Oh yes, the adults were not left out. Each Mom got to take home a flower pot full of eggs shaped cookies and suckers.

No comments: