Tuesday, December 4, 2007

CHRISTMAS LADIES' LUNCHEON



I really enjoy hosting luncheons for my girlfriends and family. While the holiday stress is already kicking into high gear, you can still make time to create a fun, relaxed lunch for your favorite girlfriends.

My creative side really goes in to overdrive when it comes to planning ladies' luncheons. I am a theme person and pink is my favorite color, so these dessert plates were perfect for my table. Guess where I got them - Dollar Tree! Each plate features a different wrapped gift in pink and green. Yes, they only cost $1.00 each. The white dinner plate underneath has raised snowflakes around the edges and they were also $1.00 at Dollar Tree. For $12.00 I have a beautiful table scape.

In my earlier tips on decorating your tree and home for the holidays, I mentioned not fighting your everyday decor. My dining room is done in pastel colors so these plates blend with items that I already have and make my pastel decor festive for the holidays!

Entertaining can be hectic this time of year, but what better way to show someone that they are special to you.

No comments: